Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

olahhh

^_______________^

anyone missing me?

NO?

T____________T

so sad.

Wheeee~
guess wad day is today?
haha..

yup..
last month is Mother's Day..
and..

todayy

is

Father's Day!

sighh..
i did not manage to buy anything for my daddy cuase busy working..

yea right!

Miss Boon & Miss Gerald working currently :)
will touch on that later on..
haha..
now continue about Father's Day..

hehe..
i guess i will get something for him after i get my salary lahh..
cause really no time and bo lui

T________T

i know my dad wants "a thing" that i really could not give lahh..
maybe CAN..
but the rate maybe only got 20%? or 10%?
haha..

my dad always wanted me to get very good results for him to see loh..
helllooo?
i mean GOOD RESULTS!
how am i suppose to give him tat?
Aduhh!

T__________T

sorry pa.
this time really cannot lah..
maybe NEXT SEMESTER?
orr..
next next next semester?

well..
my dad ah?

.......................................

i really gone speechless if wana talk about my dad..

:)

hmm....
he is the..

BEST

KIND

GENEROUS

NICEST

COOLEST

HANDSOME

daddy in the world!

but also

stingy

likes to nag alot!

haha..
i knoww...
it's all for our own good :)

deep deep in my heart..
i really really really really really LOVE him..
and i know he loves me too!

^_________^

i just don't know how to express the love i had on him..

maybe simple 3 words can express?

daddy..
only from me, your only daughter to you!

I LOVE YOU.. :)

must wait patiently for my present ya..
*hugs*

HAPPY FATHER"S DAY !!


No comments: