Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Graduation Day!

hello people!

haha!
hmmm..
my blog looked SO DEAD..
paiseh lah for din not updating recently

well..
yesterday was my GRADUATION DAY!
wowwwww!

i graduate lohh :)
so soon.
i din know it only takes a year.

i finally completed
my

FOUNDATION YEAR!

............

HAHA.
only foundation nia lahh..
still need to further my studies for more than 2 years
and then i'll be officially graduated !!

haha..
guess that won't be really a nice thing
as we needed to step in a
new life
new environment
and
new ME!

NO MORE SCHOOLING!

T________T

that will be awful just by thinking of all the jobs, paid and etc.
haih.

oklah..
let's talk about that after 2 years time,k?

haha.
now continue on my FOUNDATION GRADUATION DAY!

wheeeee!!
i takes LOTS LOTS of pictures loh.

^_______________^

guess many of my swin-mates posted about their day oledi.
hope u people don get bored k?

anyway i wore RED that day.
haha.
kinda BRIGHT lah
luckily got 'robe' covered me..
haha.

ok.
done with the talking
and noww
PICTURES!!

ME
before departing from home

on the way to DUN

ME & san
camwhoring :)

Dewan Undangan Negeri

we finally arrived :)
everyone wearing different kind of 'robe' loh
hahaha
and as for ours' 'robe'
should be the lowest rank one
i meant CONFIRM
no color at all
only black black and black
so kolien.

T_____________T


found Miss Gerald & Miss Ong!
4 of us & rosemary
4 of us & cherry
4 of us & darrel
that's Alicia in the middle
4of us & winnie the pooh!
just kidding lahh :P
btw, my face so hiaw.
haha
4 of us & shi hui aka ding dong (wif spec) & peiling!
ding dong is so cute
she even brought her teddy bear accompany graduate with her!
HAHA.
i saw it with my own eyes.
owhh.
4 guys came in & take with us
from left to the right :
1. ding dong's dear
2. peiling's dear
3. john
4. suku samuel
3 of us. samuel. lucas (that's wad he asked me to call him)
and stella!
2 jason here.
back jason chua & front jason khong
they said john looked like dracula in this picture.
his hair color matched my shirt! :)
btw
i see FATNESS in me in this picture

T_______T

others as well.
but this one MORE lahh :(

new member added in :
Andy on my left
Ah tze on my right
dennis is at samuel's back
4 of us & kenny. tze. ailin. leefang (front)
3 of us & michael
hey! where did i look? hmph.
woww.
big group..
michael. kim foong. cath. dennis. (all left)
4 of us (all right)
john in front.
hahaha.
cath same red with meee!
ME & elly :)
ME & ying
ME & gold pig..
hahaha.
that's wad gerald used to call her
ME & li hung
Gerald. ME. Joyce & Mic
notice something?
yeaa!!
me & joy have the same bag! :)
i knew her hubby gave her that.
sooo envy.
i bought myself eh!
hmph! :(

and i know something going on at hot-cold blooded's blog
HAHA.
it's about Miss Gerald.

First candidate :

SAMUEL


Second candidate :

KENNY

*San stupid hp. Block my view.
haha.

- update!! -
requested by Miss L & O

Third candidate :

ADRIAN YAO


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
p/s: JUST KIDDING lah abt the things above :P
we just wana bully Miss Gerald.
Wahahaha.
They are just friends, k?

the ceremony going on for about 3 hours plus.
frankly..
the ceremony is damn BORING loh
hahaha.
but it's kinda nervous when i was on stage.
i bet many people does :)

yup.
here is my scroll.

happy graduation day to ME!!

^___________^

2 more years to my REAL graduation.
haha.
i HOPE i only take 2 years to complete my studies lahh :P

********************************************************
ohya.
not to forget
my bro's graduation day was yesterday as well.
yupp.
is his REAL graduation day!
haha.
my photo with my family is not with me
is with his girlfriend.
well
i will post it out when i got the pictures from her :)

hope it's not late :

CONGRATULATIONS to my brother!

^______________^


1 comment:

Ќёń ♥ said...

simi candidate zzzz
=.=" swtz chin .. LOL