Friday, March 14, 2008

Grandparents ^__^

I went to my ah ma's house just now..
It has already been a long time,
i have not seen my grandparents..
i really miss them a lot T___T

I stepped inside the house..
i saw them standing in front of me..
"there they are!" i thought..
*happy*

"AH MA.. AH GONG.." i called excitedly..


BUT....
.....................


instead of calling my name or wad..
they looked at me and exclaimed : " How come u become fat ki? "

so bad lah them..
straight away broke my heart into pieces..
they mentioned the "FAT" thingy that girls hated the most!!
*Sobb Sobb* T_____T


Well..
nevermind lah..
i need to accept the facts that wad am i becoming now..
haha :)

Ooohh..
my ah ma's specially hand-made chili !!

it may look dull n unattractive
but..
it's simply the MOST DELICIOUS chili ever!
especially dips it with chicken!
yummy yummyy ^__^
one of my favorite dishes.. :)
better than the chilies from Singapore chicken rice i think..
*WinksS*


BoRing lah..
My cousins not around..
no one accompany me.. T__T
so i decided to take pictures of myself!

take 1#
take 2#
take 3#
Hehex.
Siaibin :p


*Drum Rolls*..
Present you XIAO BAI, my Ah Ma's loyal dog..

He likes to hide under the sofa and try to lick our legs..
his favorite games are barks, licks and jumps on anyone he likes!
especially girls!
managed to take one of his photo..
hehe..


Eeeeee..
HAM SAP-est dog..
bad XiaO BAi


Awwww...
i hope to OWN a very very very CUTE PUPPY loh..
cuter than Xiao Bai of coz ^_____^
i will try to accomplish it before i got married!

p/s: like Alvin Yap's puppy tat Suleen gave on his birthday. SO CUTE..

No comments: