Friday, March 21, 2008

Sister! ^____^

haha..

i got these photos few days agoo..
i don know whether it will be 无聊 or not to post this up..

p/s: 无聊 = bored + silly

guess wad 无聊 pictures that i wan to post up?

hAhaha..
oh well..
i went to school in the morning that day..

and then..
i spotted something...


something that is..


PINK..


BIG..


and...



she looks like my SISTER!


Yea..


take a closer look guys!

1st#

^__________^


hAha..
Yea..
i saw my REAL LIFE SISTER!
AhAa..


2nd#


Sorry..
i couldn't really take a clearer picture of dis cute babii..

T______________T



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haloe babi gal... lolx.. got go my blog ma.. go c calvin new blog... go my blog there got link there... pas around to ur frens... bb.

Yen Ru'Ju said...

haha..
okies :)
thnks for dropping comment.
hOho..link me oso kies?! bb