Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

"Mama, help me get my drink.."

"Mama, i'm hungry lahh.."

"Mama, papa don't wan buy that for mee..you buy for me lahh.."

"Mama, where did you put my that black collar shirt? "

"Mama, i want to use the computer.."

"Mama, need interest hor if you lend money from me.."

"Mama, my shirt dry boi?"


"Mama.."

someone who has gave birth to every each of us..
i know it's not that easy to raise three child..
especially when we're still a small embryo in your tummy..
every hours..
every minutes..
ever seconds..
we're cared properly in the tummy of yours..

we kicked you..
we made you vomit..
we forced you to eat more even though you've no appetite..
we caused you to have difficulties in sleeping..
we made you suffered..
we made you carry us carefully at every moments..
and in fact that..
we got heavier and heavier!
but..
i know you did not complain..
cause you love us.

well..
on this special day..

i wana wish you, my one and only beloved mother..


"HAPPY MOTHER DAY!"



i am sorry if i have caused a lot of troubles all this while..
i am sorry if i did not help you with the chores..
i am sorry if i always fight back to you..

"I am SORRY, Mama.."

i did not mean it..
deep deep in my heart..

i do love you.
and..
i will repay u someday when you grow white hair..
when you are old..
i will ALWAYS be at your side when you need me..
just like how it is now..
you are always at my side when i need you..

*smile widely*


^_______________________^


hehe..
sorry..
we could not effort wonderful present for you today..

only a small & meaningful card..
which has "spoken" for us..

#1

#2

#3

#4

but we promise we will buy you something next time..
using our own money :)


love ya mama.
hugs.



No comments: