Thursday, May 8, 2008

Uncle :)

My dear uncle..

how are you there?
do you feel comfortable there?
at your newww home..?
i know you're reluctant to leave your own family behind..
you're afraid that your family will get bullied by others..
since the only guy has left the family..
well..
uncle..
don't you worry no more..
Both your daughters have grown up well..
all these while..
the process had made them grew strong..
strong and stronger..
stronger than what you've unexpected..
i am sure that..
they can take care of themselves..
and..
their mommy :)
not to forget..
me & my family will be there for them always..
so worry no more..

rest in peace, uncle..

*************************************

i will never forget the voice of yours when you called my name..
saying how big have i grown each time you see me..
i will never forget the touch of yours when you held my hand..
asking me to take care of myself..
i will never forget the day in the hospital when i called your name..
and you cried..
i will never forget the day you laying on the bed helplessly..
and kissed my hand..
knowing that you are leaving..

i will never forget you, my dear uncle..

your warmness..
your voice..
your everything..

:)



No comments: