Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rainforest Music Festival


hehe.
i went to Rainforest Music Festival last saturday
with my bro and his friends :)
it was my first time going this kind of year event.
hmm

comment?

muddy.
and
fun.


overall it was quite an enjoyable experience to me lah

^_________________^


but..

there always a BUT eh?

haha.
the price kinda expensive lah.

i guess?

the whole day event costs Rm 90 per person.
wahlauu..
which did not include anything..
just the entrance fees loh :(

and
an extra Rm 10 for the shutter fees (go & back)
hmph!
eat our money.
we already planned drive up wad..
who knows need to pay another extra Rm 10 to go for the festival

and..
and...
and....
who would spend the whole day there?
maybe the angmohs will lah.
i can explored everything there within few hours eh.

FEW HOURS.


plus the fun just comes during night time :)
the crowd really HIGH lah
quite many of them covered with mud all over their bodies.
haha.

let you see some of my vain pictures before departing :)



me

me & suzie' so

hiong & me

suzie'so & my bro

i went there with 6 people.
last minutes planning tat is why a few people went nia.
after tat we met up with kit & alex.

oklah.

more pictures will coming up soon.
cause lazy take out from the camera :p
sorry for my laziness.
haha.


p/s : i have fun today! let's go some other time ok?
you know who i meant. don't laugh there horr!

^__________^


No comments: