Friday, July 4, 2008

sighh :(

sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh

i thought i will be REALLY happy cause finally i got the chance to declare myself a REAL holiday after all the hard work i had gone through for the past 2 weeks.

but it turned out not as what i thought.

i'm SOOOO BORING nowwww.

T_____________T

anyone wana bring me out?
anyone?

ANYONE?

lester come back now and bring me OUT :(

chiat?

eileen?

calvinn?

Sighh :(
i'm SO SORRY for not turning up the gathering last Wednesday.
cause something bad happened that time..
i swear i really do felt guilty about it :(
forgive me?

wana go out dis weekend?

WANT?

^______________^


hmm
chen tze ji keeps haolian to me about these drama :



"命中注定我爱你"

陈乔恩 so so cute :)
i really like her ever since she plays a role in 王子变青蛙.
hehe.
really looking forward to see her in this new movie..
the guy 阮经天 looks cute too!
ohh mann :(

BEHOLD..
not only that horrr..
he also keeps bragging about this drama..
hahaha.


"翻滚吧!蛋炒饭"

haha..
my husband got acts ehh..
guess should be nice to watch lah..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

i wan i wan to watch :(
but i don knoww how to download.

my bro don't want to help me..
coz he is obsessed with all the korean drama :(

T___________T

ask me don't steal his line somemore.

sighh.

i think i better stop "sigh-ing" lahh.
wana go play dota nowww

wahahahaha

^__________^


p/s: step where's YOUR BLOGG ? i missing her.



2 comments:

tiDus88 said...

what da... dont write my name in your blog lah... swt..

but both of the dramas above, really worth to watch...

Yen Ru'Ju said...

hahaha..
it's ok one lahh :p

not that we got do anything wrong bahh.
haha. will go and watch lahh :)