Monday, October 20, 2008

My confession - from your 'beloved' bf....


hehe, Honey Pig,sorry for loggin in your blog..

But this is suppose to be a surprise for you

To : My beloved Gf(honey Pig aka Babi Ju)

  • I noe its been tough for you to be with me all this while,I failed to be a sweet bf, and i devoted most of my time in my work instead of spending time with you and also our relationship.
  • I noe i tend to put myself and my work at the 1st place all the time and not spending enough time to concern and give wat you needed in this relationship.
  • I noe i always make you insecure
  • I noe you were always there for me when i needed some1 but in return i'm always bz when you jz need to hear my voice
  • I noe i still always look at other girls eventhou you're pretty enough for me and giving the excuse that every guy does that,althou tat's the fact -_-"
  • I noe i always refuse to step back when there's an argument
  • I noe i always pick u up late and let you wait
  • I noe i always flirt with other girls althou i have no other intention then jz flirting around
  • I noe i always too lazy to help you with some simply stuff
  • I noe i LOVE you a LOT!!!

*Eventhou our relationship faces some problems lately,but i believe that as long as we still love each other,all these problems can be overcome by extra understanding,communicating and care for each other. Bcaz nth is more important then appreciating the person you love. and I noe that i love you,I love you be4,i love you now,and i will also love you in the coming time.

Thing will never be the same again,becaz i noe i love you more and more each day.

UPDATE from the OWNER :
Thanks dear :)
din expect u to drop by my blog and write those for me
*touched*
there is nothing else i can say
besides..
"i love you too"
^___________^

4 comments:

ViviaN said...

awwww Ju he's so sweett!

but the flirting part,no good no good :P cheers for ur relationship!

Yen Ru'Ju said...

T________T

*touched*
yea he's sweet.
but i'm sweet-er! haha..
just kidding lahh.
thanks vivian for ur wishes:)

Anonymous said...

SUIK~~^^ wish u 2...

Daphy.εїз said...

aiyoh~ so gan dong.. * sniff sniff*..