Thursday, October 16, 2008

please stop!

i find myself weird
weirdoo! :(
i get angry easily
i get OVER emotional
i started to have this kind of bad temper
when i got this kind of temper
i started to talk bullshit and stuff
and
even hurt people's feeling
make people angry
make people sad
i don't listen to people
i don't wan to listen to myself either
but there is one thing..
that is my anger fade away quickly
it can fade in just a few hours time
i mean totally gone
haih
once it fades away
i will have to face the consequences which i owes fail to face
the only thing that i know what to say is
"i am sorry.."
i know people will get sick of me one day..
what's happening to me?
i don't want to make me or my love ones not happy :(
i wanted to control myself
but..
i just COULDN'T

why?
why?
why?

i have hurt my love ones today
maybe not only today
and yet he still there for me :(
i feel so bad lohh
sometimes really hope he'll scold or shout at me
maybe that can make me feel better
i am such an asshole
i super hate myself
i hate myself for behaving like that


please stop
please stop yen ru
STOP!
i wish i could..


No comments: