Sunday, November 23, 2008

BAN exams :)

FREAKY FINAL COMING IN 2 DAYS

haih
haihh

was struggling with all my studies dis few weeks
so super SIEN
i don't think i manage to study finish on time loh
regret din pay attention in class :(
what to do?
no turning back right now
hatta depend all by MYSELF

T____________T

i only know to regret when the TIME has come..
for not paying attention in class
or for not starting my revision earlier
and blablabla

well
that is ME
babi

very envy those FOUNDATION students
or PMR la
UPSR lahh
so fast finish for wad?
*jealous*

haihh
my panda eyes become obvious-er day by day
duh
and wad's more?
i miss up all the fun.. :(
arghhhh
how i miss SCOUTING!
like the olden days
no worries at all
just enjoying the fun!
bet Gloria and Christine them having the fun right now.. :((

i hate exams
wonder how the world will look like if there are NO EXAMS XD
students full of smiling faces
dancing all da way from home
it'll be wonderful~
BAN BAN BAN exams!
i will be the first one HAPPY to MAX
wheeee~

HAHAHA
*fake laugh*
as if that will happen
not even few hundred years later
anyway hope my final can finish faster
like tat i can ENJOY my life to MAX :)

i wan go shopping
i wan watch movie
i wan hang out with my scout frens
i wan hang out wif my high sch frens
i wan hang out wif ALL MY FRIEND lahh
i wan to DIET - *hardest*
i wan to EARN MONEY - part time job anyone?
i wan sleep all i want
i wan to play games
i wan to spend time with my bear XD
i wan to burn all my FIS PAPER! - BURNN!!
i wan to take lots of pic with Gerald & Tyng
not forgetting
LAUGH BACK at my bro for not having LONG HOLIDAY like me
*he working liao*
WAHAHAHA

haih
still need to bear for 2 more weeks :(

message to my STPM friends :

hahaha
good luck to all of you.
know it's kinda late for wishing u all XP
and 'congrats' for facing the same situation as i am
HAHA

message to my Swinburne friends :

i am DEAD :(
do pass me answers if i sit beside u
HAHA
all da best to you all

ok time's up.
need to get back to my comfy bed
noo..
i mean my DESK

T_____________T


No comments: