Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Final is OVER

FINAL is OVERRR!
OVERRR
OVERRRR

the above msg is for "those" who still struggling their exams
haha
u know WHO i meant
let u squeeze my cheek in nex gathering

yuppieee XD
HAHA
i knoww
i knowwww
i'm super duper late to post about this
i've been busy catching up all those movie my bro download for the last few weeks
haha
it's my 2nd day of big long holiday already
i meant 3rd day lah since now is one in da morning
my brain is FREE from BOOKS
get off my head!
haha
guess i'm gotta say "hello" again to my FIS next semester
i think i will fail that subject
haih

oh well
forget about that lahh
i went for dinner at happy valley with steph them jus noww
nice to get along with such funny and nice friends
hehe
san and tyng absent

T____________T

my blog getting boring lah
sorry guys
i did not have pictures for tonight
i meant last night
hahaha
promise to show post of pictures in my next post ok? XP

really looking forward for tml singing section
at POPWAVE
something will happen to my bestie
or might not?
who knows what will her answer to be?
actually it should be a "surprise" for her
anyway
guess she won't check up on my blog this late liao lah
so should be no problem saying it noww
will post about it tml

STAY TUNE guys XP


p/s: all the best to u bear :)
one last to go! add oil!



No comments: