Sunday, February 8, 2009

curse u disease!


there are something def going wrong in my family
first i was da one who got sick (luckily is before CNY)
second my dad got sick (after da CNY)
then goes to my 2nd brother
then my bro's gf also got sick few days back
and now

my mum.

wth?
everyone having da same symptom as me
but i think i am da worst among all lah
don know wad's wrong.
perhaps my house environment that cause it?
or da food tat we've ate?
it happens continuously.
scary~

mummy : Juuu..u see my hand (she shivers), i tiok denggi issit?

me (wif loud loud voice) : choi choi..don be stupid lah. won't lah won't lah.

then i tucked her to sleep
haih.
curse all da diseases and sickness
so pls do bring along ur wadeva mask whn u come my house lah
MUAHAHA XD
just in case
don say i din warn people.

the only member tat still stay strong in da family is my
eldest brother.
wonder if he will been knocked down in da future or not? haha
let's hope not :)

p/s: please please please take good care of ur health my friends
and of coz my honey bear
*winks*

No comments: