Saturday, February 7, 2009

Movie Day

went to watch 'Da Xi Shi' with my bear and friends
da movie does not came out like wad i expected
a little disappointed
maybe because i missed up da front part
we were late for like 20 minutes? haha
blame no one XP

skip to supper time :)
ate lamb chop rice

and my favorite mushroom soup with garlic *winks*

def love junction's mushroom soup
hehe

was in bear's car
san's blur blur face

my bear and me
alright i know my face looked big here compared to his

=_______________=


went to monster tongue after da supper
b-coz ms San said feel like drinking all da sudden
sooooo full already still go
see how goood we are to you, san
muahaha XD

tata~
my drink for da night
it's just sprite plus wif beer lah
bear said it tastes like shandy.
damn he lie to me
it's bitter and its far worst than real shandy
haha

anyway i still drink it lah
if not it'll be waste :)

p/s: din manage to take a pic with ms geral :(
she wore SKIRT some more
her excuse : let u guys ve chance to see before i go mah
blaaaa
pretend one lah her
should be let mr. A see lah
hehehe
anyway it's look nice on her seriously!

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

ehhh you go to junction too!!

hahaha. i used to go there everyday when i had morning/afternoon class.. haha. nice kannn??