Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AhhhHhh T_____T

Crazy freak San did something very HORRIBLE to ME..


T____________T Sobs!


Let SEE what had she done to ME...

She BITE my hairy hand !!

oops..
reveal my own hairy hand..
hehe.
luckily not that clear.. :p



the mark not really clear..
but
never mind !!
i GOT MORE..


See See Seeee!
Got MARK...
paiseh..
Not that clear oso..

More more..

Aha!
this one quite CLEAR!
i did not lie didn't I?

Soooo mean hor..
luckily she did not "trim" off my hair..
hehe..
hairy means SEXY man!!
don't you jealous of ME? *grins*
Wheee~

hOho :)


****************************************************

Ok.
Done with the MEAN part..
now let's see the SWEET part..

3 of the Miss went to some kind of place called Cocorun few days ago..
it's located somewhere ard Green Road that area if i'm not mistaken..


that morning..
I was playing my online game when they called ME..
Being addicted to my beloved game..
i turned out did not go out with them that day..

now now..

when i attended the class same as them in the afternoon on the same day..
they started to show off their sweet sweet photos, which...

yea yea!

they took in the morning
WITHOUT ME..


T______________T


SOB..
i know i cannot blame anyone but myself..


See..
without ME..
sobs!

Sooo jealous..
hmph!

they even signed their names on a wooden board, which are made specially for the customers to drop their signatures..

then they showed ME..

tata!


luckily they got helped me signed my name there!
Wheeee~~~


^_____________________^


thanks guys!

hugs.
love u guys!

**********************************************

last part!

MID TERM EXAMS is OVERRRRRRRRRR!!

Wheeeee~~~

which means..

HOLIDAY is NEARER!!!


Huurrrayyyy!!


Let's celebrate!!!


Happy Future-Holiday to all Swinburnians!


^_________________________^


hiaks hiaks :)

*high 5 with everyone!

2 comments:

Potato said...

You hairy mer? Wanna compete with me? I'm sure I more hairy.

Yen Ru'Ju said...

haha..yea..i m hairy. i show u after the holiday if i remembered :p