Thursday, April 24, 2008

Vian's Back :)

after the class..
i went out with my KL-darling!
she's backk!
Sooo happyyy :)

^_______________________^


who's SHE?


hehe..
the ONE and ONLY ..
sweet sweet VIVIAN TAN !!

crap!
>.<
she's good..
she deleted all the pictures of herself that i took secretly..
i just noticed it when i looked into photo gallery of my hp..

fat..
fat...
fat....
fat.....
fat....!

that's the main reason why she deleted the pictures without my permission..
hmph!
she is still as vain as ever!
blekks :P


actually it supposed to be a 4 girls-date..
unfortunately..
Jo and Eileen could not make it..
so just left ME and HER lohh..

anyway..
we were having fun thou!
we went to few places..

hmm..

Spring..
Pipenak area..
Tun Jugah..
Sarawak Plaza..

and blabla..

we planned to watch movie..
but Miss vian could not make it..
as she had to rush back home before 6 to attend her family's dinner..
so sad..
bo bien lohh :(

she bought some clothes at levis..
and we saw a mirror there!
hAha..

camWhore
Wheeeee~~~~

hehe..

oh man..
i can see my round round stomach! :(

oh yea..
finally i cut my hair!
at Spring..
hmm...
it's kinda cheap lahh..
there arespecial rate of 10% discount for Swinburne students some more..
so vian asked me to give it a try lohh..

there isn't much differ of my new hair cut compared to the previous one..
so don't think anyone will notice it..
so sad :(

i wan to cut my front hair shorter!

*forget to take picture of myself after the hair cut :p*


then...
i saw THIS..

oh gosh!
i LOVE this dress..
so prettyy..
i want it i want it..

anyone?

HAHA..


love you lots.
see ya soooooonn darling!
can't wait to see you again :)



1 comment:

ViviaN said...

hey babe,i just read ur blogg.
damn the internet connection.:D :D anyways,immm happyyyy to seeeeee uuuuuuuuu!
LOVE YA LOADSS.
I promise I'll blog when i get back LOL.MUAHS!