Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool

Ring..

Ring...

Ring.....

Ring......

Ring...........



my house telephone rang all the sudden...
i was playing online game in my brother's room..

when my mummy shouted my name...

" Ah Ju, your telephone..!! "

So..

Feeling like being interrupted by a stupid phone call..
i moved from my chair reluctantly..
and..
headed to where my house telephone was quickly..

"Hello?"


"Hello.."


"Yea?..Who's this.. ?"
now i started to wonder..
who the heck phoned me at this time..
from a house phone..
instead of my handphone?!
and distracted ME
playing my GAME..
Hmph!


=____________=


anyway
i barely recognized whether..
was this caller..
a MAN..
or..
a WOMAN..
cause i really could not heard the voice clearly..



"Is this Miss Boon Yen Ru?.."


"Yea..I am.." i replied..


"Oh..this is police station from Jalan Song.."


"POLICE STATION?!"
i thought..
what the heck?!
i stunned there for at least 10 seconds..
wondering what have i done..
until the POLICE STATION willing to waste their phone bills to call me..


i barely respond..


And...

And...

and...

andd...

Anddd...


without waiting for my respond..
i heard something over the phone..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Yea right..
The So-Called POLICE LAUGH..!


=________________________=||||



i was like speechless..
totally speechless..
don know how or what should i respond..


YEA YEA..


You guys are right right..

Get it?


Miss Lame Si-ai-bin YENRU been FOOLED..
on
APRIL FOOL DAY!


by whoooo?


her own most-trusted pals..


Miss GERALDINE
and..
Miss LAM ZE SAN


They laughed non-stop over the phone..
Geral told me she could not continue to be the "Police"..
as she could not stand ME..

T_____________T

she never thought someone like ME..
ACTUALLY BELIEVE that..
a police CALLED ME..!

she tried the trick on some friends..
but never success..
cause they would know it was a prank quickly..

and as for ME..

..................
................................

fine fine fine!

i admit i stupid ok..?


Happy?

Happyy?

Happppyy?

Happppyyyy?

Both of u better be careful for the next year April Fool..
i'll be CRUEL to both of you!

hmph!

=_______________=

Oh yea..
and now i recall..
Jalan Song got POLICE STATION meh?
Stupid ME..!
ArgHHhhhh!



* Miss Ong chai tyng was not with them at that moment..*
*Clapppss*
^________^


No comments: