Sunday, December 7, 2008

hmm..


i saw quite a few of my primary school friends yesterday
SO SAD lah hor
they actually FORGET my name!
they looked at me and give me that CONFUSE face
one of them still take FEW minutes to realize who am i
and
another one even worst :(
he gave me a question mark looked and asked :
"eh? ni kan qi lai hen sou..shui liao?"
(translate : eh? u look familiar..who liao?)

he can't give me any answer until i TOLD him

T____________T

how can they forget such a nice name - YEN RU?
and such pretty person?

OMG

my prediction is right about my last post
i become ugly liao and no one recognize me :(
anyway it's nice to see them after long time
hehe

here's my lists who i saw yesterday :

adriana
pei ling
mang wei
joyce
belinda
marvin
marshall
maurine
siew ling
abigail
matthew
joseph
ivy
eddy
andrea

WOW right?
did not expect all my former secondary school friends love hanging at crown square that much
hahaha
it's nice to see them
and force them to buy our cakes XP
i even saw EILEEN MA with his bf on my first day working
get to see my secondary bestie on my 1st day working is kinda unpredictable
HAHA
maybe she stalked at me?
who knows? XP

pictures time!
i even took Mr. Taka's picture XD

tata~
is US watching movie
and
reading blog
hehe
envying how sweet of suleen and alvin's life
of coz not forgetting
to CAMWHORE~

of coz start off with ME first lah XD
trying to act cute :)
forced Mr. Taka to take one picture
he finally say OK
oops! BLUR :(
perfect XP
abigail
finally manage to take one picture wif her :)
still got white + blur effects some more
u should feel special abi
haha
matthew and US :)


#end of working#

finally got the chance to meet my bear
after 2 days

^_____________^

miss him alot
thanks for bringing me home dear! XD


p/s: hmm should i change back my layout?

No comments: