Tuesday, December 23, 2008

how i wish..

hmm
finally that big boob has came back from KL
now it's my turn to OWN her
accompany me do shopping stuff!
haha
miss her a lot
so do the rest of my ladies XP
a lot of things need to be done
my clothes
my heels
my hair
my body
everything in a mess
AHHH

christmas is in two days times
in a month we're going to celebrate CNY
times sure do fast pass by
sometimes all these years just don't seem realistic to me
the things that had happened
and how much have i grown up
i ain't daddy's girl anymore
they getting older and older
everything need to settle and solve by ourselves
independent i need to be
maybe in few years time i'll have to get prepared myself in the society :(
sometimes i really wish i can back to those younger days
no worries
being pampered
always having fun

just don't wan to grow up!
how i wish

No comments: